05 August 2008

a celebration for one

Normally I am not this slow when it comes to technology, but this morning I discovered that I *can* download the 500 birthday photos we took for Bergen and Annika's birthdays onto our computer. . . . I am excited to finally be able to share them with you!!




On Annika's first birthday we celebrated with Grandma Peg and Aunt Megan. We had a great dinner followed by some amazing cupcakes that Grandma and Bergen picked out. I couldn't wait for Annika to smash her face into the wonderful frosting goodness, but much to our surprise the second she tasted the frosting she started to gag so much I thought she was having an allergic reaction. She definitely didn't inherit my sweet tooth!!















































No comments:

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
hit counter account login page
Get a free hit counter today!