30 September 2008

bad blogger! BAD BLOGGER!

Yes, I am actually yelling at myself for being such a bad blogger. I vowed never to go this long without posting and I got so far behind I didn't know where to start so I just stopped. I know I can't post about everything we have done since my last posts so instead I thought I would do a visual catch-up by posting a bunch of photos from the past couple of months. . . .

So here goes. . . a visual representation of the end of summer with the Leaf Clan. . . .

Fun with Friends:


Bergen's Annual Baptism Celebration with the Snyders (his Godparents):
State Fair visit with Nana and Papa:

Melhus family visit in August:

Random Fun Photos:





1 comment:

the buurstra's said...

yay, you're back! i wondered where you went... :)

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
hit counter account login page
Get a free hit counter today!