03 October 2007

it's a miracle. . . i'm cooking!!

Okay, so it isn't cooking per se, but it is a step up from my usual way of making diner which is ordering a few meals off of a take out menu. My girlfriend Cara and I went to Let's Dish to make 8 prepared meals for us to pull out of the freezer over the next month or so. Other then having to drive through a horrible storm to get there (a little thunder and lighting weren't going to stop us moms who rarely get a night out!!) we had a really fun time. And if the apron and hair-kerchief weren't enough to make us want to go back again, so far Lars and I have tried 4 of the dishes and they have been wonderful! So, as long as Cara can put up with my picture taking, I think we are heading back sometime this month. Plus this October they have Butternut Squash Ravioli on the menu. . . . NUMMY!

Here we are looking like a couple of cute cooks in the kitchen. . . and Cara loading up the cooler!




No comments:

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
hit counter account login page
Get a free hit counter today!