27 October 2007

take 35. . . take 48. . . take 56. . .


Okay, so I don't know exactly how many pictures we took to get a decent shot for their Halloween photo, but I am sure you can image the insane amount as we tried to get them both looking at the camera at the same time while trying to keep Annika from crying. The day we had their "photo shoot" was one of the weird 80-degree days in early October (I know, I am a few weeks behind! I am trying to catch up. . .). We tried to take the photo outside, but they were both sweating like crazy so we moved them inside where there were a lot less tears. Here are a few shots that ended up on the cutting block:














No comments:

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
hit counter account login page
Get a free hit counter today!