17 June 2008

poor little honey

Every time I looked at Bergen today I had a hard time not saying, "oh sweetie, does your eye hurt???" because it sure looked like it did. Darn mosquitoes. He got bit when we were out last night playing in the yard and it started to swell immediately. When he woke this morning he had a hard time opening his eye and all day he had to tilt his head back just to be able to see out of his right eye. I actually think it bothered me more then him. . . I just felt so bad to see his eye all swollen and puffy.

My poor little honey.

2 comments:

Kate said...

oh my heavens! has he reacted like that before??

Anonymous said...

how does the other guy look?!!

mare you HAVE to post a new picture of the B-man. (when he is all healed up) this photo totally cracks me up and i have sent it to a ton of my friends :) love auntie megan.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
hit counter account login page
Get a free hit counter today!