29 May 2009

smiles

Ugh. I am so far behind in posts. It is always on the to-do list, but sleep (or relaxation) seems to always score higher on the priority list. So in case my two fans of the blog are mad it has been so long since my last post, here are some smiles that will hopefully make the peace (I mean, how can you be mad when you see this beautiful face!)






This video is pretty funny at the end. . . with the older Leaflets running after each other. But I was able to catch some good smiles from Ingrid on video!


2 comments:

megan leafblad said...

how has ingrid grown up SO FAST? so beautiful!

aunt kate said...

hey, are megan and i your "two" fans?
that little ingrid is soo precious. can't wait to snuggle her!

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
hit counter account login page
Get a free hit counter today!