16 May 2009

the start of soccer season

Bergen is in a "soccer league" this summer which means he will be playing two nights a week - one for practice and the other a game. I am feeling a bit like "what on earth were we thinking signing him up for something so time intensive?!" (especially since soccer doesn't start until 7pm which is normally his bedtime. . . AND we have a newborn!) but he LOVES soccer so I am am trying to let go some of my schedule protectiveness for the summer.

Lars took him to his first practice this past week and Bergen, of course, had a blast. I am looking forward to watching a soccer game with 5 and 6 year olds. . . I am guessing there will be a lot of confusion on the field!




1 comment:

Jude said...

Oh so cute! He is going to have a blast!

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
hit counter account login page
Get a free hit counter today!