15 May 2008

game on

Julie challenged me to a game of tag and I LOVE games. . . so here goes:

I am: joyfully tired
I know: now what I didn't know at 21
I want: what I can't have
I wish: to live on a lake someday
I hate: hate
I miss: time. It is hard to come by with 2 kids.
I fear: too much
I feel: blessed
I hear: my top rated playlist on my iPod
I smell: coffee
I crave: junk food all the time
I search: for meaning
I regret: not going to grad school
I love: therefore I am
I ache: for our babies I never got to hold
I care: about the environment
I always: have a pile of laundry on my bedroom floor
I am not: good at cooking. I mean, not good at all.
I believe: that God does have a plan
I dance: whenever I can. . . but it isn't pretty
I sing: only to my kids when no one else can hear me
I cry: easily
I fight: because there is so much good to fight for
I write: rarely
I win: when I can
I lose: my cell phone daily
I never: say never?
I confuse: the days of the week
I am scared: of flying
I need: life to slow down
I am happy about: today. Today is a good day.
I hope: for each and everyone peace, love and happiness

Tag. . . you're it Kate.

No comments:

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
hit counter account login page
Get a free hit counter today!