05 April 2009

numbers


Okay. It is officially the "final stretch". I will be 37weeks tomorrow and 21 days out from D-day. Not too much longer now. . . thank goodness! On Friday at 36w4d I had my first of the weekly visits that happen the last month of pregnancy and progress is being made - which made me feel good. Not to get too TMI, but I am starting to dilate (2cm and 70% effaced) which doesn't mean I will go into labor any time soon. . . it just means my body has to do less work when I *do* go into labor. Might as well get as much done as possible before the pain starts, right?!

In other numbers I am up a total of 30 lbs, which is about 20-25 less then I have gained with the other 2 kids. I didn't do anything different this time around. I ate what I wanted, when I wanted, and how much I wanted. . . who knows. The body does what it needs to do.

I also found out that I am slightly anemic so I was told to up the iron intake. . . which to me just screams "great excuse to eat lots of good steak!" Which I did this weekend! :) Hopefully that will help boost the number a bit before delivery.

So, now we just wait. . . and wait. . . and wait. Have another appointment this Friday and every Friday until my due date. I am very ready to meet this little girl!

5 comments:

Kayt said...

You look really great Maren! All belly!!

Just so you know every time you or Lars mentions one of your pregnancy cravings on Facebook it drives me nuts- always sounds so good! Tonight I had to have Buffalo Wild Wings, I believe you planted that idea a while back.

Anonymous said...

Heyo family!

Maren you look amazing...I can't believe how fast it seems your pregnancy has gone (on the outside looking in). Bergan and Anika look great. I especially like the "fairy" pictures! how darling! Love you guys!

Di and Nate Pratt

Anonymous said...

*Bergen and Annika (I'm really not that bad of a cousin...just bad at typing). Sorry for mispelling their names.

Di

Anonymous said...

*Bergen and Annika (I'm really not that bad of a cousin...just bad at typing). Sorry for mispelling their names.

Di

Anonymous said...

*Bergen and Annika (I'm really not that bad of a cousin...just bad at typing). Sorry for mispelling their names.

Di

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
hit counter account login page
Get a free hit counter today!