10 April 2009

one week later

And no change. Everything looked good at the DR apt today and things are right on track. . . with this baby no closer to coming out any time soon. Looks like I am in it for the long haul - again. I gave my DR the "please have mercy on my eyes" and asked if she could sweep my membranes today (again, sorry if too TMI for the blog!) which put me into labor with Annika but she said NOPE! Not even 38 weeks yet and won't even consider until 39. It is what I expected to hear. . . and why I love my OB's. As much as I want this baby out, I know waiting until the body/baby is ready it the right thing to do and I am thankful I go to a practice that believes in that as well.

Go back again in a week.

No comments:

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
hit counter account login page
Get a free hit counter today!