10 January 2009

24 weeks

24weeks along and everything is looking great! At our DR apt this week, Ingird's heart rate was 150, my belly measured right at 24cm (it is cm, right?) and I gained, um, 7 lbs this past month. So that puts me up a total of 11. The DR said that is right where I want to be at this point in time and with the holidays in there preggos like me tend to gain a little more. So far I am feeling fine about the weight gain, but I would like to avoid the usual 55lbs (did I just admit that to the entire cyber-world?!) I gained with my previous pregnancies.
Bergen and Annika joined me for the DR visit and this morning Bergen said that his favorite thing all week was when he got to hear the baby in mommy's belly. So sweet!
Here is a pic that Bergen took of me last Sunday. . . please excuse the toy bomb that went off in the living room. . . I have definitely "popped"!

1 comment:

Grand Family said...

I gained 55 lbs with Millie. 65 with Jackson. I am happy that you are feeling well and that the pregnancy is going well!

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
hit counter account login page
Get a free hit counter today!