15 April 2008

don't tell dad

This is Annika's new favorite thing to do. . . no matter where I put her or how I try to distract her - the second she can work her way towards the DVD shelf so is off. It has become a game to her as I will even try to sit between her and the DVDs - she just giggles as she s-l-o-w-l-y scoots around me. My other half, however, isn't a fan of letting her play with the DVDs and after this post he won't have to wonder why the DVDs are always rearranged at the end of the day. But for me it is a way to keep her nice and busy for maybe 15 minutes. . . . and you other moms out there know how nice it is to have something that can keep a little one's interest for that long!




No comments:

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
hit counter account login page
Get a free hit counter today!