24 April 2008

hello, my name is annika

and I am addicted to Tylenol.

Okay, I am kidding. But Annika has come to know and l-o-v-e Tylenol since this past weekend when she cut 3 new teeth and we were giving it to her to help ease the pain. I am not sure if it is the taste of grape or that we would cheer and clap every time she took a dose - but when Annika sees the bottle she squeals in delight. I tried to get a little video of her and her new "best friend" as well as show off her new ability to sit up by herself. And don't worry (I know what you were thinking Nana), I don't actually ever let her play with the Tylenol. It was purely just for the sake of this little video.

1 comment:

megan leafblad said...

i think addiction to advil & tylenol runs in the leafblad genes!

I LOVE YOU GUYS! these last few posts makes me wish i could take work off for the summer and just hang out with everyone as they grow up so fast.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
hit counter account login page
Get a free hit counter today!