03 April 2008

going back to my roots

.
Literally
.

I have decided after 10+ years of coloring my hair that it was time to give it up. I have always liked my hair highlighted, but my life right now doesn't have the time (or the money) for the up-keep. I am feeling a little like my brother Chris - who still calls himself a "blond" when he so clearly has dark brown hair (sorry Chris!) - in that I was thinking my natural hair color was in fact not this dark. And while I think my stylist took a little liberty with the color, she said this is in fact pretty darn close to my natural color. I am still in shock and I think it will take some getting used to - but I have to say I feel a bit liberated this morning.



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hot hot hot. I LOVE IT. i get a little angelina jolie vibe!

.xo

the buurstra's said...

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!

Anonymous said...

maren - i think that it looks great! what a fun change! mom

aunt kate said...

yeah! i think it looks great with your blue eyes! now you and chris look even more alike!

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
hit counter account login page
Get a free hit counter today!