22 December 2008

lets make a deal

I gave Annika an english muffin for breakfast this morning and being the extremely picky eater she is, I was both shocked and thrilled to find that it was totally gone when I went back to the table! That is until I noticed something that looked suspiciously like an english muffin sticking out of an old purse of mine that Annika has taken as her own. It is the perfect size for her to carry around the house . . . and all day long she is putting things in the purse, zipping it up and then taking them out. She loves it. . . and it keeps her busy so I love it too!

It had been a while since I last cleaned the purse out of the various treasures Annika hides in there. . . and I couldn't help but laugh as I pulled the treats, toys and trinkets out this morning. The game Lets Make a Deal came to mind - you know the one where the game show host asks contestants for random things in their purses? I think Annika would have won the grand prize!




No comments:

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
hit counter account login page
Get a free hit counter today!