18 December 2008

shhh. . .don't tell the big brother!

Bergen isn't a huge fan of Annika being in his room (little does he know they will be sharing a room in a few short months!). He says, "but she messes *everything* up Mom!" But one of the only times when I can put laundry away or clean Bergen's room is while he is in preschool and the best part is that I can put Annika in with me and close the door! She LOVES to play in his room . . . and yes, mess everything up.




And here is Miss A modeling her new pair of slippers. . . I got the kiddos matching PJ's at Hanna Andersson for Christmas (I just couldn't help myself - their stuff is just so cute!) and while the kids haven't worn their PJ's yet, they are wearing their slippers!

1 comment:

aunt kate said...

love the slippers! so cute! i need to get nora a pair...

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
hit counter account login page
Get a free hit counter today!